Maison Chablis Annexe (Superior Double Luxury Suite & Patio ) – 13 Berg Street
Welcome to the Annexe! This building (circa 1880) is in the heart of Franschhoek’ s historical centre and is within easy walking distance to the villages best restaurants! The Annexe is just next door to Maison Chablis Guest House and is a beautifully furnished Superior Double Room & patio, that has 45 sqm of space, making it spacious and comfortable for you to enjoy your time in our charming village. The unit, together with its private lounge and patio, has direct street access, so come and go as you please. Enjoy a chilled glass of your favourite wine on the sun filled patio.
Breakfast is served within the unit by a charming staff member who will attend to your every need.
This unit comes equipped with :
- French style Queen Extra Length bed
- Electric blanket
- En suite bathroom (shower only)
- Personal safe
- Salon quality hair dryer
- Aircon (heating & cooling) through out & an Oil Heater
- Pool towels – enjoy your own private pool area
- 40 Inch flat screen TV
- Blu Ray DVD player (access to the Guest House DVD library – over 170 titles)
- Full DSTV channel choices
- Mini bar fridge – 2 x bottles of water
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Nespresso machine (Nespresso capsules)
- Private Lounge (exclusive Use) within the unit
- Free unlimited WiFi (20mbps) – Within the building and the pool area!
- Off street Parking
New to Maison Chablis
Browse through over 240 titles of DVDs in our DVD library in reception, and enjoy time relaxing in the comfort of your room watching your favourite movie. All rooms have blu ray DVD players for your enjoyment. USB flash drive friendly for music as well.
Maison Chablis offers free uncapped WiFi @ 20 MBps throughout the Guest House. Download your favourite programs, whatsapp chat with your family or partner, or browse for your own news channels!
Maison Chablis is now affiliated to the local Franschhoek Gym. Stay with us and pay only R105.0 for a workout using state of the art equipment. Thats a massive discount from the normal daily fee of R200.00 for non-members!